Golden Summit Immigration Consultancy (GSIC) is an established, focused and dynamic Consultancy Firm based in the Philippines specializing in helping Filipino professionals who wish to migrate to New Zealand. GSIC has five offices — in Cebu City (covering Central Visayas) which is the main branch, in Cavite (covering Luzon), in Davao City , Cagayan de Oro City and General Santos City (covering Mindanao), Manila (covering Metropolitan Manila), Iloilo (covering Western Visayas) and Bacolod (covering Western Visayas). These satellite branches give the company a full reach of the entire Philippine archipelago.
We are duly registered with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) under the Business Name Golden Summit Immigration Consultancy.
The company's BASIC ROLE is to provide honest, straightforward and most up-to-date information on concerns related to visa processing for entry to New Zealand. Our most transparent and personalized assessment of each individual application is a reflection of our commitment to present a clear-cut understanding of the policies and guidelines currently set by the New Zealand Assessing Authorities. We value our clients in the same way we value our company while embracing our success philosophy — to dare to be the best as we provide top-notch immigration solution that is mutually beneficial for our valued clients and for our company.
Our MissionWe strive to become a preferred choice for immigration, business and educational consultancy by:
- providing innovative solutions and excellence in customer service
- meeting and exceeding our clients’ expectations at each and every
- providing clear and ethically correct advice at all times
- making a commitment to succeed and grow daily with clients
- pursuing credibility and authority in the field of immigration consultancy
- To provide committed and professional service to our clients.
- To act and communicate honestly and openly with all clients.
- To be always accountable for our words and actions.
- To act and deal respectfully with our clients.
- To always act ethically in the best interest of our clients.